Friday, June 27, 2008

...

I don't understand it right now. I feel like I'm in a haze and there are so many areas in my life that need attention but I don't know what to do.

I don't understand what's going on with friends or parents or money situations or anything. I can't seem to do things right in so many areas. I haven't had a bunch of really sad times in a while, but now it seems like they're all coming at the same time now. My really close friend is leaving for college and won't be back until next summer-she's the one who was the only person to still talk to me. I'm trying to take control and do my job but apparently I don't know how to do that. I must not be very good at it. I'm the kind of person who takes every little comment personal. I'm either really encouraged or really hurt. And I, honestly, don't have one person in my life who is encouraging me like I'm used to... done whining.

1 comment:

INTeJer said...

i hear you friend. thank you for still being a good one to me even when life is hard. i am terrible at that... when my life sucks, the suckiness spreads to my other friends too.

and, thank you for inviting me to worship. it means alot to me.