Monday, June 16, 2008

getting into shape part II

I worked out again today....wow I wish I had something more exciting to talk about... I got myself some gym shorts and a workout shirt and I thought spending money on workout stuff would motivate me to actually do it... yeah no. I pushed myself to just ride the bike for 20 minutes... at least I had David Crowder to pump me up. :)

I'm redoing my room... well starting to. Hopefully it will go pretty fast because this is gonna cost A LOT! My color scheme is black, white, and I'm thinking about adding a burgundy-like color. Now that I think about it, my blog's color scheme is black, white, gray, and burgundy... :)

And hopefully I will get a new phone on Saturday... thinking about the BlackJack II because I want something that can check email and stuff...

That's all folks!

1 comment:

INTeJer said...

first of all... workout time should almost always be accompanied by good music. and if that's what it takes to motivate, then i guess you'll just have to live with that. :P lol

secondly, black/white/red is my favorite color combo, and black & red are my favorite colors. i'm pretty sure that's called "flow-jacking."

and lastly, "Give You my World" is the song that started playing when i brought up your URL, and that's my favorite Phil Wickham song.

the end.