Monday, June 9, 2008

Thoughtfulness

I think that today is a thoughtful day. A day to ponder, ruminate, and use big words in a blog. I don't know why today is the day to ponder, I guess as the first day of summer, it just feels right to keep my brain exploring. (I'm really not very smart, I just like trying to sound insightful).

I guess I'm just bored because I don't have anything thoughtful to talk about or vent.

I bought 6 cds today. Border's was having a 40% off sale so I bought:
Leeland- Opposite Way
Chris Tomlin- See The Morning
David Crowder Band- Illuminate
Bethany Dillon & Matt Hammitt- In Christ Alone
Hillsong United- I Heart Revolution With Hearts As One
Passion artists- God of This City

I'm super excited to load up my iPod with all this good music (I don't care what you think, Isaiah, about any of these artists..... :)...).

Ok I'm done....too much good music to listen to.......

2 comments:

INTeJer said...

Leeland - nope.
Chris Tomlin - yup.
David Crowder - yup.
Bethany Dillon - yup.
Matt Hammitt - whope?
Hillson United - lamep.
PAssion artists - ehp.

the title of this post fits because it was very thoughtful of you to get you those CDs. =)

Danica said...

yeah whatever.... Matt Hammitt is the lead singer from Sanctus Real. I'm not to pumped about the Hillsong ministry but I do like their music. Why don't you like Leeland?