Thursday, June 5, 2008

First blog

Well, this is my first blog as Manica.... Hopefully someone will comment on my blog... last time I had a blog, no one read it so it really had no purpose. Hopefully people read this one.

Well, I guess I'll talk about myself. Is that what you're supposed to do on a blog? Well I like music a lot, my favorites right now are Jennifer Knapp, Jason Mraz, David Crowder Band, Phil Wickham, Chris Tomlin, and Brandi Carlile. I like acoustic, folk rock, worship music for the most part, but I do like an occasional gospel or hip hop song.

I lead worship at my church every Sunday now and love to hang out with my 4 friends.... who happen to be most of the people in the worship band with me.

I'll make sure I update this blog...well as long as someone talks to me... :)

3 comments:

INTeJer said...

you like hip hop songs?! =D

but seriously. it's a sign of musical talent that you can appreciate a diverse range of styles. i'm just trying to figure out which of the world's 6 or 7 clean hip-hop songs you enjoy...

INTeJer said...

p.s. you chose my fav colors, and Val's fav is green. copy-cat.

INTeJer said...

i find it funny that your new blog is called "ihaveablog" but has no posts, and yet you already had at least two blogs before you had that one, and they do have posts. :Þ