Thursday, June 12, 2008

getting into shape (or at least trying to)

I've recently decided that I need to start exercising. I didn't take P.E. this last year and I haven't done anything really active in a long time so I worked out today on my dad's stationary bike. It was actually pretty fun and I can feel it now so I know I'm doing something to help me loose the extra fat. I'm planning on getting a gym membership, but I don't know if I would use it if I didn't have anyone to go with. My friend who would go with me is moving to Missouri in August so I'm gonna have to go alone... :(

Any tips on staying with the program?

4 comments:

Valmicu said...

I would totally do the gym with you if I could afford it... Maybe we could work things out to do another form of exercise together outside of a gym.... like swimming, walking, biking, running, playing a sport of some sort... eh?

Danica said...

Hey I didn't know you have a blogger account. Yeah that would be great!

Valmicu said...

I don't, just gmail... I saw your posts and stuff from Isaiah's blog =).

Danica said...

oh...ok :)