Saturday, July 19, 2008

I miss God... :(

I have been away from my friends and church for a little over a week now and I hate it. We didn't go to church last Sunday because we got in late Saturday night. We're going to Chuck Swindoll's church tomorrow so I guess it will be ok tomorrow. I have been living with non-Christians this week and it's not fun. Now I see why it's so hard to have an immediate family member who's not a believer...not good. In my family, we always pray before we eat and this last week it's just been awkward so we kinda just started eating. I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but it's kinda hard to see my dad not step up (because he's always the one to pray)...maybe I could have stepped up. I guess it's just hard to step up when you don't have that role model right there. I just miss God.

3 comments:

INTeJer said...

where did He go??

Danica said...

I don't know. I'm the one who left

Lito said...

Well the words that struggle many Christians. You will see where your faith lies when your not in the most supportive Christian atmosphere. I often talk with Tiff about how my walk with God is only as good as how I act when I'm by self. We need to be believers who do the right thing with the right support and with no support. You can do it, I know your the Christian who will do what God wants when no one is looking, or when all the non-Christians are watching waiting to see where your God is on your priority list!