Thursday, March 12, 2009

Long time

It's been a long time. I guess because I am semi-addicted to facebook. It sounds like a bad thing, but I really enjoy catching up with old friends and family.

Now that I think about it....I don't have very insightful ideas and views on things so why do i have a blog? I wish I had more passion for writing, but I don't. So i guess I'll have to live with boring blog posts. Today in contemporary issues we debated about violent protests. I was assigned the opening statement for the "con" sign so my job was to stand up and say, "we believe that violent protest is never necessary". I know....it was super hard. The other people on my side had to come up with arguments and rebuttals. I always get stuck with the group who has no idea what they are talking about. I kinda do, but no one listens to me and I don't explain my ideas very well. So it just frustrates me because the whole time the other side is laughing at our responses so I get all prideful and do the exact same things. :( So today was frustrating...

But on a happier note, I'm going to my 6-year-old cousin's birthday party! ok enough for now.

No comments: